Title: Executive Career Coach
Type: 1099 Contractor
The Charter Companies is a group of professional services companies that are focused on providing professional career services in one location. We service college professional through executives and are looking for Executive Recruiters with a proven track record of success to join our team.
The Charter Companies delivers its services through a Charter E-Learning a custom platform developed specifically to service our professionals! All service through this platform are delivered via video conferencing that is built into Charter E-Learnings platform. We believe in building a relationship with our professionals that we serve so they always have a trusted advisor for anything career related!
- Professional Interview experience (standard and behavioral interview questions)
- Strong interview note taking
- Ability to create a brand for a professional based on their skills set
- Build a structured branding process for professionals
- Dissect a professional resume and make recommendation to streamline and draw out key skills, systems and deliverables
- Strong experience with LinkedIn Structure, Searching, In-Mails, Search Optimizing Profile, Skills, References and Recommendations
- Web search skills for Internships and professional strategic job searching
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business is a plus
- Five plus years’ experience as an executive recruiter with a proven track record in placing professionals
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- A Player Coach
- Ability to formulate someone’s experience into branding weapon to sell themselves in an interview or a professional networking situation
- Strong listener and excellent at taking notes
The Charter Companies are an equal opportunity employer and all applicants that are hired will need to produce professional references and be able to pass a criminal background check.
Please submit your resume and log on the Charter Career Coaching and register for our free membership to get a feel for our products, services and technology